Fox News has continued to slip in the ratings after it unceremoniously fired primetime host Tucker Carlson last week. Conservative radio host Mark Levin — who also hosts a weekend program on the network — said he’ll end his Fox News show if people are serious about a boycott.
During The Mark Levin Show Thursday, he claimed that he has heard from fans and listeners that they are simply boycotting the network. He maintained that if that is truly the case, he’ll stop hosting Life, Liberty & Levin on Sunday evenings.
“I will only do these shows as long as you want them. And I don’t normally read comments. But we put that up on my own social sites, and some of you have said you’re boycotting the whole network so you won’t be watching the show. I will tell you this. I will be monitoring pretty much how many of you are watching this show. And if you’re gonna boycott my show too, I won’t do it. I don’t have to do it. I do it because I think you’ll like it…So, if that’s the attitude — and I don’t think it is, I think it’s a few morons who get online and just do what they do — it’s no skin off my nose.”
Levin added that while he assumes the majority of his audience isn’t boycotting the network, not hosting his Fox News program might be a welcomed change.
“I don’t think it’s any secret that I have enough money I don’t have to do any of these things anymore. I’m not patting myself on the head. Quite the contrary. I’m just saying, if people aren’t interested, and they want to boycott, fine. My wife might be thrilled. She says ‘We never take a vacation. We never have time off’.
“I’m only talking to those who are trying to stir the pot out there. If that’s your attitude — and I don’t most of you — you’re not hurting me. I don’t live for it. You’re not hurting me. I just try to do the best I can at everything I do.”
Levin launched Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News in 2018, and signed a contract extension to remain with the network in November of last year.



