Jordon Hudson Announces She Plans to Sue Pablo Torre

"P.S. I’m suing you Pablo Torre"

Date:

Jordon Hudson, the 24-year-old girlfriend of longtime NFL coach Bill Belichick, says she plans to sue sports journalist Pablo Torre after a string of stories she claims portrayed her unfairly throughout the year. Hudson announced her intentions Sunday in an Instagram post.

Although brief, the caption carried a direct message: “P.S. I’m suing you Pablo Torre,” she wrote, finishing with a heart-hands emoji.

- Advertisement -

She did not outline specific allegations, but the photo accompanying the post offered hints. Hudson wore a necklace reading “banned” and held an “All Access” credential with her name on it — a reference to one of Torre’s most circulated reports.

In May, Torre reported on Pablo Torre Finds Out that Hudson had been barred from the University of North Carolina football facility, where Belichick now works as head coach. He cited two sources inside the athletic department who claimed administrators decided Hudson was no longer allowed in the football building or on the practice field.

“Don’t think you’ll be hearing much from Jordon moving forward,” one source told him, according to the report.

The UNC segment was one of several Torre stories that drew widespread attention. Particularly as Belichick’s relationship with Hudson became more visible following his departure from the New England Patriots. Torre also reported on a hot mic exchange between Hudson and Belichick in which the two appeared to criticize staffers on COACH, the football strategy show featuring the former Patriots coach.

In the audio, Hudson questioned how the production team operated. “I don’t know how they have four full-time graphics people,” she said. Belichick responded, “They can’t do sh*t.” Hudson then added that she could replicate the graphics work quickly. “‘If somebody puts on a clock, I could create this in five minutes,’” she said. “‘Would you give me two grand to do that?’”

Torre has stood by his reporting and responded to Hudson publicly on Sunday.

In a post on X, Torre wrote, “I assume this means you’re declining my invitation to be a guest on Pablo Torre Finds Out? Either way, I look forward to hearing from you!” He also reposted last month’s clip containing the hot mic exchange.

The tension between Torre and Hudson surfaced again in a May interview on The Dan Patrick Show, when Torre said someone close to the couple described Hudson as “the worst person” they had ever worked with.

Hudson did not indicate when she plans to file her lawsuit or what specific claims it may include. Torre has not issued further comment beyond his social media posts. For now, the dispute remains public, with both sides using their platforms as the conflict escalates.

Barrett Media produces daily content on the music, news, and sports media industries. To stay updated, sign up for our newsletters and get the latest information delivered straight to your inbox.

- Advertisement -
Barrett Media Audio SummitBarrett Media Audio SummitBarrett Media Audio SummitBarrett Media Audio Summit

Popular