Steven Crowder has shared he has once again been the subject of sanctions by YouTube.
To begin Louder With Crowder Wednesday, the conservative digital host shared that he would be missing from the platform, at least briefly.
“Yesterday, we all here received five strikes, yes five strikes, against my two YouTube channels within five minutes,” Crowder said. “For some reason, my two channels have not been removed. We’re still waiting on some answers from the world’s most powerful media in existence — Alphabet, Google, YouTube — I’m sure they’ll get right on that…We won’t be on YouTube for at least two weeks. It remains to be seen.”
The strike stemmed from the decision by Crowder to have InfoWars host Alex Jones guest host the program on Monday.
“It’s not secret, all of big tech, including Twitter, in a concerted effort de-platformed Alex Jones years ago,” Crowder continued. “At that point in time, a lot of people just abandoned him. Some of those people were his lifelong friends. We here said no. Truth be told, Alex Jones and I were not close friends. We were acquaintances. We became closer friends immediately upon his de-platforming, despite our opinions. Alex Jones — as much as I disagree with him sometimes — is a friend. A God’s honest friend.”
Crowder then claimed that “leaving your friends” is not something he or his company is willing to do.
Jones was forced to file for bankruptcy last year after being found liable for more than $1 billion of damages to the families of the victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre. Even after the judgment and subsequent fallout, Jones received support from prominent media figures like Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, and Crowder.



